Saturday, February 7, 2015

2/7/2015

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Since the weather was nice today, I decided to go out for a walk. We rarely seem to get a warm day around here. (I can't believe 50 degrees is what I consider warm nowadays!)  I suited up and took the puppies out with me. Hubbie says that I look silly in my workout gear, but here's a secret.... I feel sassy! LOL





Then I sat down to my Project Life album. I'm a little behind but I was so happy to be able to use my new set of journal cards that I made. You can see my Work Life Journal Cards and my NERDY Journal Cards. There's also a sneak peak at one of my future sets to come.






I just had to scrap my BLACKLIST obsession. I signed up for Hulu just to get caught up again on the most current episodes. Love that show!

I hope everyone is enjoying some sunny weather today. Get out there and make some memories to scrap!

No comments: