Sunday, September 25, 2011

Coming Soon: Welcome Fall!


         What is it about the holidays that makes you light up inside? Is it the warm colors of the leaves changing? The smell of pumpkin pie straight out of the oven? Or maybe it's the feeling that holidays are just around the corner? Either way, I'm there with you. In Alabama, our fall is very short. Sometimes it feels like our weather just skips from scorching summer straight into toe-numbing winter. The three weeks we get of fall is very precious to me. It recharges my batteries and helps brace my spirits against the coming winter.

          So, I've decided to share my enthusiasm with as many people as possible. For the first week in October, I will be releasing fun fall ideas to kick start your inspiration. I hope you will all stop by to see the goodies and share ideas with me!

On another bright note, I have been chosen as a designer for Papercrafts TV. I am so excited because this is my first ever design team. I'm still anxious to get my hands on their kit and see what fun things I can come up with. Make sure to pop over there and check it out!

2 comments: