To print using your inkjet printer:
- Iron your fabric
- Spray Adhesive spray evenly on a regular sheet of computer paper (pay close attention to the edges as these will become unglued the fastest.
- Attach the paper to the back of your fabric.
- Now that the paper and cloth are stuck together, Iron on high heat.
- Make sure that you iron on BOTH sides.
- Trim the excess from around your paper as close as you can get it.
- Run it through your printer like you would print normally.
- Peel back off and enjoy!
I ran my pillow through the sewing machine inside out leaving a hole at the top. I then used the hole to turn the pillow right side out and stuff it. Then I hand sewed the hole up. It's far from perfect, but I'm very proud of myself. This is my first ever pillow! Jada did not seem to pleased at becoming my model though. :)
I hope you all enjoyed today's post. Your challenge today is to do something that you're uncomfortable with. It will open your horizons a little more. (If not, it will at least turn into a very funny conversation for later.) I appreciate each and every person who has joined in and want to say thank you again. Have fun and don't forget to become a follower!