Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shake It

Hi there everyone! I've been having a blast this fall. I'm sad to say that our fall will end in 2 days. :(  It's about to drop into the 50s here. But, I was lucky enough to hop outside and grab some really cute pictures of Jada before that happens! I had my camera set on "action" mode with continuous shooting selected. All I had to do was hold the button down and it would keep taking pictures. I had to laugh when I saw this succession of shots. Jada decided to shake when I was taking pictures and I caught the step-by-step of it.


 The three pictures were the starting point of my layout. The yellow and green colors of the pictures lined up perfectly with this cute woodland paper from Paper Studio that I've been trying to find a reason to use. I just love the cute Bambi feeling of it.

To continue with the homespun look of the papers, I used brown thread to make a border around my page and highlight fun little areas. I used a fiskar's scalloped border punch on a cute orange paper from Imaginisce to help my photos stand out a little more. The edges were inked with Tim Holtz's distress inks in the new fall collection colors.

I hope you enjoyed my layout! I can't help but smile when I look at it. I also hope that you follow my blog and a big thank you if you already do! See y'all soon. :)

Supplies Used:
Chipboard Letters-The Paper Studio
Inks-Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in fall colors
Papers-The Paper Studio and Imaginisce

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Too cute! She looks just like my Winifred. Adorable, of course!

Jingle said...

AAACK!!! This is so stinking cute! I love the photos and that background paper is fabulous! Is that imaginesce? I love it!

Sara said...

ADORABLE!! Great pics! Those papers look perfect with your pics! Love it!