Sunday, May 29, 2011

Head in the Clouds

Well, I'm just now starting to upload my newest pages. Been a little crazy. I've moved, so now I'm closer to my wonderful family. Got an adorable photo for y'all.





Yep, that's Jada. She's upside down with a duck on her face. Need I say more?










When I saw the "Head in the Clouds" paper by My Minds Eye, LLC. I had to get it. It just seems like the perfect match for this photo. Jada is obviously floating around in the clouds. I stuck with the color palette of yellow, red orange, and baby blue. I'm very proud of it!



I've been seeing some cute pinwheels on some pages. I decided that this was the layout to do it on. The brads had to be painted white to match the layout because I only have black ones right now.


Hope you all liked it. Hopefully I will have more up soon!

No comments: