Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer time is definitely here!

It's summertime. Time for cook-outs, pool parties, and cool treats. Everything gets brighter, and that includes scrapbook papers. Bright Oranges, Crisp Greens, and Lovely Yellows all come out of hibernation. Since Caleb will be heading out for a 2 month long business trip, I decided that it would be a great time to take some pictures of our little family. I wanted to be sure that he would be able to leave with a couple of sweet wallet pictures. Jada (although a little hesitant) warmed up to the idea of pictures.

Once I got all of my pictures printed out, I went to work. Using some of the freebies I won from a Two Peas challenge, I was able to map out my color combo. This is the front of American Crafts- Hello Sunshine- Good Morning Remarks Stickers.


I absolutely loved the green, blue, yellow, and brown. The hot pink was a little too much for me.








Hope you all enjoyed this one. The colors came out really light in the pictures but they look fabulous in real life.

Products Used:
Papers:   American Crafts- City Park
                American Crafts- Cardstock- Chestnut Damask
                My Mind's Eye- Head in the Clouds
                My Mind's Eye- Where the Heart is
Stickers: American Crafts- Hello Sunshine - Good Morning Remarks Stickers


No comments: