Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mini Album Surprise

I've been away for a while working on a surprise project. And here it is!


My wonderful FMIL and I decided to do a mini album swap. This obviously took me a long time. But I finally finished it. I tried to make it look like an old Victorian house.





This mini album was secured using hair elastics. You can see a close up of them in the image below.



The brown tag fits into the pink pocket for a journaling spot. The pink pocket then fits into the brown pocket for yet another.




I used a 3 inch span of floral ribbon to make a pocket. It was secured on three sides by Glossy Accents.


The orange circle is actually a can top from a frozen juice can. After it was washed, I cut out some pretty paper to fit inside of it. Then I filled it in with glossy accents. On the back, I attached another circle of solid Cardstock to give a nice journaling spot.





Here's a close up of what the 'siding' looks like. Each strip of paper was secured with Terrifically Tacky Tape. Hope you all enjoyed this!

List of Products Used:
Coredinations Cardstock
SEI- Morning Meadow Collection- Hazel
Kaiser Craft- Chanteuse Collection- Eco
                  English Rose- Florence
Webster's Pages
Paper Pizazz- Tan Catalog
We R Memory Keepers- Grandma's Kitchen- Pen Pals
Prima accents
Terrifically Tacky Tape
Glossy Accents


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Saw this at Jessica's OMA blog. Just adorable. Makes me miss my Victorian just a little. Creative Blessings!

Lisa said...

Simply stunning! I can imagine the time put into creating this masterpiece.