Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm very proud of my Irish heritage and now I have a wonderful boyfriend to share it with that is also Irish. I'm going to try my first green beer. I know that today is St. Patrick's Day, but we have decided to wait and celebrate tomorrow. Being out late on a weekday just isn't our thing. But I'm already trying to determine what kind of pictures I'll take and how many. (You know you're a scrapbook addict when you plan out your photos before you even attend the event!)


I picked up these amazing papers from my local Michael's. They're from the C-Thru Ruler Company's "Deja Views - Lucky Day" line. They look 10x better in real life. Each page is distressed and shiny. They just glitter when you turn them. I think I'm going to make a tag or something with that cream strip of paper with the Irish saying on it. I'll definitely keep you posted!

No comments: