Friday, March 18, 2011

I'll take Green Paper anytime!

So, we finally had our green beer for St. Patty's day. The verdict? ...



I prefer green paper instead. Yes, I must admit it. My Irish ancestors are probably rolling over in their graves right now. (Sorry great-grandfather McSomething-or-another).  I guess I'm not the best judge of beer though. I've never been a drinker. But one taste of that stuff and I had to pass it off. At least I can check that off the bucket list.

Well, I went to Hobby Lobby afterwards to see about getting some letters and accent papers for my St. Patty's LO. Geez, I just got back and I'm already halfway done with my LO. You know you're a scrapbooker when.... haha! But on a more serious note, I need to rant for a moment. Take a look at the following picture and tell me if you notice anything weird about the gold letters.


There's only one P and one T! That's all they give. I bought one of each pack of letters because I wasn't sure which I'd like more. When I got home, I decided that the gold letters are the only real choice because they match my papers so well. But I can't even spell the word 'Happy' or even 'Patty'. Do I seriously have to go buy two more packs of those just to say happy st patty's? (That requires 3 P's and 3 T's). Whoever designed those letters, Kudos! But whoever designed their packaging... thanks alot <--sarcasm.

Tomorrow I'll be going out to my boyfriend's family's house. My wonderful FMIL is as addicted with scrapbooking as I am . I swear, it spreads like a cold. XD  We have decided to do a mini album swap. She's much more creative with mini albums than I am. A one page layout is pretty much all my ADD will let me get away with. But I'm going to give it a serious try. I'll try to post some pics up, but don't laugh to hard plz.

No comments: